Aviation English course
This is a tailor-made course aimed at companies who wish to provide training for individuals and teams.
Are you working in the aviation industry and English is not your first language? This industry-specific course has been designed to help aviation professionals, such as pilots and air traffic controllers, communicate effectively in English.
It can also be tailored to help you meet the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) language proficiency requirements – ICAO level 4.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand English vocabulary for the aviation industry
- Know how to use and pronounce English ICAO phraseology
- Communicate better with international pilots / air traffic controllers
- Prevent accidents
This course is normally delivered at our training centre
in Central West London. However, we also offer in-company and interactive web-based training. Please enquire for details.
Book this course
Closed groups: £830 per person (2-6 people)
plus £60 registration fee per person
Maximum per group:
5 days / 25 hours
9:30 - 15:30 (1 hour lunch) Monday - Friday
RMIT - Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
* Classes start every day except weekends and when it falls on a public holiday.
Visit our Contact us
page for a list of all UK public holidays.
This course is ideal for:
- Pilots (ATPL/CPL, PPL) and air traffic controllers (TWR, APP, ACC)
- Aerospace engineers and technicians
- Anyone who needs to achieve ICAO Level 4 or higher
- Aviation English experts, often with pilot or ATC qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' experience teaching English
- ICAO-compliant materials
- Simulated and authentic aviation materials
- You are welcome to bring authentic materials from your organisation
+44 (0)20 7689 1900
Quick enquiry form