Financial English course
This is a tailor-made course aimed at companies who wish to provide training for individuals and teams.
This course will give you the necessary English language and communication skills for a successful career in finance or accountancy.
As English is the language of international finance, competency at using financial English terminology will benefit you throughout your career.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Speak more confidently and clearly in English
- Know how to use and pronounce business English phrases
- Use financial English in a variety of contexts
- Be more productive
- Prevent errors or misunderstandings
This course is normally delivered at our training centre
in central London. However, we also offer in-company and interactive web-based training. Please enquire for details.
Book this course
Closed groups: £830 per person (2-6 people)
plus £60 registration fee per person
Maximum per group:
5 days / 25 hours
9:30 - 15:30 (1 hour lunch) Monday - Friday
Can lead to ICFE
Professional Language Solutions certificate
* Classes start every day except weekends and when it falls on a public holiday.
Visit our Contact us
page for a list of all UK public holidays.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone working in the financial sector and whose first language is not English
- Finance and accountancy professionals
- Bankers, auditors, traders, mortgage brokers, finance managers and lawyers
- Students studying finance and accounting
- Experience of working within the international financial industry
- Qualified to teach English as a foreign language
The course is tailored to the specific needs of participating students by selecting appropriate authentic materials from the industry.
+44 (0)20 7689 1900
Quick enquiry form