English for health and safety (HSE) course
This is a tailor-made course aimed at companies who wish to provide training for individuals and teams.
Are you working in an industry where you need to give or understand instructions and English is not your first language?
If so, your inability to speak and fully understand English may create a high risk to health and safety. This course will help you reduce that risk.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Speak more confidently and clearly in English
- Know how to use and pronounce key HSE English vocabulary
- Understand health and safety inductions in English
- Reduce the risk of accidents occurring
This course is normally delivered at our training centre in central London. However, we also offer in-company and interactive web-based training. Please enquire for details.
Book this course
Closed groups: £830 per person (2-6 people)
plus £60 registration fee per person
Maximum per group:
Minimum course length:
5 days / 25 hours
9:30 - 15:30 (1 hour lunch) Monday - Friday
Professional Language Solutions certificate
* Classes start every day except weekends and when it falls on a public holiday.
Visit our Contact us
page for a list of all UK public holidays.
This course is ideal for:
- Health and safety managers and safety trainers whose first language is not English
- Safety officers and employee safety representatives
- Employees who work within an English language safety environment
- Safety officers within the energy, construction or maritime industries
- Health and safety experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience
The course is tailored to the needs of participating students by selecting appropriate authentic materials from the relevant industry.
+44 (0)20 7689 1900
Quick enquiry form