Legal English course
This is a tailor-made course aimed at companies who wish to provide training for individuals and teams.
This legal English course will provide you with the communication skills you need to succeed as a legal professional.
As well as focussing on legal English you will also learn to communicate effectively in both formal and informal situations.
It is also perfect if you are planning to take the Test of Legal English Skills (TOLES), for which we are an approved test centre.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Speak more confidently and clearly in English
- Deliver better legal presentations
- Understand key legal English language
- Write better reports and emails
This course is normally delivered at our training centre in central London. However, we also offer in-company and interactive web-based training. Please enquire for details.
Book this course
Closed groups: £830 per person (2-6 people)
plus £60 registration fee per person
Maximum per group:
5 days / 25 hours
9:30 - 15:30 (1 hour lunch) Monday - Friday
Professional Language Solutions certificate
* Classes start every day except weekends and when it falls on a public holiday.
Visit our Contact us
page for a list of all UK public holidays.
Legal professionals whose first language is not English
This may include:
- Legal secretaries
- Attorneys, solicitors, paralegals and legal executives
- Lawyers, barristers and judges
- Students studying law or professionals preparing for the bar
- Lawyers and law students preparing for the TOLES
- Qualified legal and teaching professionals
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry and teaching English experience
The course is tailored to the specific needs of participating students by selecting appropriate language training materials and authentic materials.
+44 (0)20 7689 1900
Quick enquiry form