English for oil and gas course
Are you working in the oil and gas industry and English is not your first language? If so, this one week specialist English language course is for you.
This is a tailor-made course for companies and private clients.
You’ll learn industry-specific language and we’ll help you overcome anything that’s stopping you from communicating effectively in the workplace.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand main English vocabulary for the oil and gas industry
- Use industry-specific terminology in written communications
- Pronounce technical language
- Communicate more confidently in English
This course is normally delivered at our training centre
in central London. However, we also offer in-company and interactive web-based training. Please enquire for details.
Book this course
Closed groups: £830 per person (2-6 people)
plus £60 registration fee per person
Maximum per group:
5 days / 25 hours
9:30 - 15:30 (1 hour lunch) Monday - Friday
* Classes start every day except weekends and when it falls on a public holiday.
Visit our Contact us
page for a list of all UK public holidays.
This course is ideal for:
- Technicians, operators, drilling and exploration teams
- Engineers and health and safety (HSE) specialists
- Contracts staff, supply chain management (SCM) and procurement teams
- Energy human resources (HR) and training professionals
- Legal and finance personnel
- Energy traders and industry analysts
- Government liaison officers and employees in energy ministries
- Experience of working within the international oil and gas industry
- Minimum of 5 years' teaching experience
The course is tailored to the needs of participating students, with appropriate authentic materials from within the industry selected on a case by case basis.
+44 (0)20 7689 1900
Quick enquiry form