This intensive English course is ideal if you want to improve your English quickly. Our tutors will focus on where you need help.
We will assess your level of English to ensure the course meets your needs.
We allow you to
- Choose the number of lessons you want each week*
- Focus on the kind of English language you need
- Focus on your priority areas
- Have lunch with a tutor
- Stay in homestay accommodation
*minimum 10 hours
As well as providing classroom tuition, our tutors can accompany you on visits to institutions relevant to your course. This might include, for example, the Old Bailey or Lloyds of London. Just ask us.
Our three main course options are shown below:
- One-to-one Standard - 25 hours per week
- One-to-one Standard Plus - 30 hours per week
- One-to-one Super Intensive - 35 hours per week (includes daily lunch with tutor)
However, you can choose the number of hours you need each week (10 hours minimum). You can also book lunch with your tutor on an individual daily basis.
Standard teaching hours
Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.30, excluding public holidays.
Please visit our Contact us page for a list of all UK public holidays.
After you return home
We offer live online interactive follow-up sessions, using Webex or Skype.
All English courses delivered in our training
are accredited by the British Council
Book this course
All year round*
Tuition: £55 per hour
Standard course prices:
Standard - 25 hours: £1375
Standard Plus - 30 hours: £1650
Super Intensive - 35 hours: £2175 (Lunch with teacher included)
plus £60 registration fee per person
Relevant course materials are included in the course cost
Post course tuition:
Online: £55 per hour
* Our standard teaching hours are Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.30.
Classes can start any day except weekends and when it falls on a public holiday.
Visit our Contact us
page for a list of all UK public holidays.
There is a one hour lunch break from 12.30 to 13.30.
+44 (0)20 7689 1900